Get ready to take part in the most important event
in China on:
Immigration by Investment Wealth Protection and Succession Corporate Structuring
18th - 20th May 2021
China Offshore is the leading media company providing Offshore Finance News and Information Services to facilitate the needs of Financial Intermediaries and High Net Worth Individuals in mainland China.
China Offshore is among the most trusted resources for China’s business and investment leaders, providing them with uncompromising commentary, concise analysis, and relevant facts and figures on the offshore world as it pertains to China.
Why you should attend the China Offshore Summit 2021
Since the inception of the China Offshore Summit series in 2010, China’s HNWI, investment groups, and corporations have developed an ever-increasing need for sophisticated international wealth, immigration tax and asset planning services. This demand, coupled with increasing pressure from local and international authorities for transparency has created a massive gap in traditional offshore planning for local practitioners.
- The total number of HNWIs in China is expected to reach 5.6 million by 2023.
- An estimated 2 million HNWIs will seek investment migration solutions.
- Currently, Chinese nationals hold USD 1.4 trillion in offshore assets, with an estimated increase to 3 trillion by 2023.
- China is the second largest source of foreign direct investment globally with USD 1.8 trillion already invested in foreign companies.
- 65% of Chinese HNWIs are in progress or will be in progress of planning wealth inheritance within the next 1 to 3 years.
About the China Offshore Summit 2021
In 2021, for the 11th year, China Offshore will host the largest offshore finance and wealth management events in Asia, the biannual China Offshore Summit Series, bringing hundreds of China’s top financial intermediaries together with corporate and financial service providers, governments and investment promotion agencies from all over the world.
The conference will be attended by over 400 of China’s leading agents and intermediaries focusing on:
- Citizenship & residence planning as a tax planning tool
- Real estate market trends for UHNWI
- Second residency/citizenship for asset protection and preservation
- Tax transparency and regulatory considerations in HNW migration
- Citizenship vs. permanent residence by investment, programs and comparison
- Inheritance strategies and estate planning for family wealth
- Cross-border asset allocation and preservation
- Family trust challenges for UHNWI
- International tax planning and tax transparency updates
- BEPS, CRS and transfer pricing implications for corporations
- Investment structuring within the Belt and Road Initiative
- Selection and set up of outbound investment structures
- Path and compliance measures for outbound investments
- Company formation, maintenance, regulation and compliance
Chief Executive Officer
Samoa International Finance Authority